Keynote, Panelist, Jury Chair, & Moderator
Kathleen speaks around the world about the ethical, immersive and disruptive tech era ahead. Her most recent keynote, Meet Your Digital Twin, is about organizing the stampede of new ideas with respect to your digital likeness, your virtual legacy, and future XR/AI driven persistent worlds for themed attractions, sports centers, and the entertainment development of mixed use properties.
Immerse Global Summit VRARA, Metaverse 2.0
Get ready for two days of disruptive ideas and ground-breaking insights as we bring together the most revolutionary minds and reflect on best practices for entertainment and business.
Join our virtual event!
We’re here to collaborate for a better metaverse!
Learn what the best minds in the industry are focusing on
Skip the cliches and dive deep into the real issues
Get an insider view on how the leading companies see the future, and how they’re planning to get there
Connect & network with others
Our previous METAVERSE event had an audience of 10K+
Interested in booking Kathleen for your next event?
Please, fill out your details below, and let’s get started!
2021 Aurea Award Keynote, Present Future
On January 22 and 23, a group of ten masked individuals bumped elbows at an empty theme park in Southern Germany. It was the beginning of the third AUREA Awards & Conference, an two-day event that brings together almost 300 creative professionals, Tech Humanists, Futurists, crypto-artists, cartoonists, a virtual DJ and more from all over the world.
Over the past two years, AUREA has created a tight-knit community through its two-day event. People network. Participants trade ideas. They ride Europa Park’s famous roller coasters together.
Yet this January, due to the unprecedented global pandemic, the Mack family behind Germany’s famous Europa-Park hosted an online-offline event. How to describe this unparalleled and unique conference? To put it in words, it was something like: watching the Oscars, but unlike the Oscars, you can ask the host questions, direct message the presenters, meet the artists in your own SIMS-like character on AltspaceVR and even have a spontaneous zoom call with a celebrity or two in a Chat Roulette style networking session.
AWEXR – Does Medium Matter? Storytelling in XR Vs. IRL
Does it matter whether a momentary event is physical, digital, virtual OR is an experience an experience? Our panel brings together leading designers from both the traditional experience world (e.g. theme parks) and the immersive experience world (e.g.,VR) to debate this exact topic and determine whether each needs its own tools or whether—and how—the same definitions, toolsets, taxonomies and frameworks might be applied to both. Where do they fall short? Where do they reach too far? Is “experience” already the same but merely without a shared language? How can we best use what already exists so that, as we create in XR, we’re standing on the shoulders of giants? Our panelists will conclude with concrete answers, providing tools you can use today to create the experiences of tomorrow.
FMX Online 2021 – Reimagine Tomorrow
For the 25th time, FMX assembles the very best of animation, effects, games and immersive media in 2021. Join us for the first online edition of FMX on May 4-6 and meet professionals and students from around the world virtually!
RealTime Conference: The Rise of the Metaverse – Merging Physical and Digital Worlds
The RealTime Conference brings together leaders and innovators in real-time across industries and around the globe to share and spur the myriad ways in which real-time is changing how we work, play, and live.
The RealTime Conference features live keynote presentations, panel discussions, Q&As, chats, networking breaks, and our Virtual Meet-With-The-Speakers Lounge which offers our real-time community the opportunity to interact with each other in multiple ways, generating a unique sense of togetherness and camaraderie despite the physical distance.
Ep. 163 – Kathleen Cohen, Collaboratorium Founder on Innovation’s Future through Experiential Technology
Kathleen Cohen is the founder of the Collaboratorium, a consultancy that creates enhanced guest experiences, in multi-use environments, through digital, AI/ML, XR, computer vision, and immersive and experiential thought leaders. She has previously...
AWE Nite LA
- 9/2020: Virtual Panelist: AWE Nite LA – Digital Democracy 2020, LA, CA
- 7/2020: Virtual Panelist: AWE Nite LA – Ethical Considerations of Immersive, LA, CA
- 4/2020 – LA Forward Seven “The New Now” – Immersive Panel
- 5/2019: E(x)plore Lunch Series – AR / VR / MR / XR in Architecture
VRTO ( Virtual Reality Toronto)
- 6/2020: Virtual Speaker: VRTO – Digital Twins, Toronto, Canada
ULI (Urban Land Institute)
- 5/2020: Virtual Speaker: Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Entertainment Development Council, LA, CA
- 2014-2017: Speaker: (ULI) The Future of The Experience Vancouver, Canada & NYC, NY
- Invited to Keynote: FMX2020 – Meet Your Digital Twin, Stuttgart, Germany
- 4/2020: Invited Panelist: NAB – USC’s vETC, Virtual Beings, Las Vegas, NV
Treefort / Storyfort / Hackfort
- 3/2020: Invited: Speaker: Treefort / Storyfort – Immersive Storytelling, Boise, ID
- 3/2020: Invited: Moderator: Treefort / Hackfort – From Burning Man to Ready Player One, Boise, ID
- 2019: Speaker: Treefort / Hackfort, The 5 Personas of You – Boise, ID
AR / VR Aurea Awards
- 2020: Jury Chair / Keynote: AR / VR Aurea Awards, Europa-Park®, Rust, Germany
- 2018: Jury Chair / Keynote: AR / VR Aurea Awards – Europa-Park® & Mack Media – Rust, Germany
Institute For The Future
- 2019: Panelist – Institute For The Future, 10yr. Forecasting Summit, SF, CA
The I/O Summit
- 2019: Speaker: The I/O Summit, Meet Your Digital Twin, Lincoln, NE
- 2019: Speaker: USC’s vETC Grand Convergence: Virtual Beings, LA, CA
Gray Area Festival
- 2019: Speaker: GrayAreaFestival.io, Meet Your Digital Twin, SF, CA
- 2019: Speaker: The Guardians, Meet Your Digital Twin, LA, CA
AIShow.Biz Summit 3.0
- 2019: Speaker: The Guardians, Meet Your Digital Twin, LA, CA
Combat Brigade Radio One
- 2019: Podcast: Combat Brigade Radio One – Universal® – Host: Ethen Dettenmaier
MiceChat - Disney® Legend
- 2019: Interviewer: MiceChat – Disney® Legend, Buzz Price – Buzz at Thirty Thousand Feet
World IA Day
- 2019: Speaker: World IA Day – Design For a Difference – The Future is.. – LA, CA
- 2019: Panelist: Emerging Tech: The Evolution of AR / VR Tech – BU Alum
- 2018: Speaker: ProductCon – The Future is Overrated Compared to Human Ingenuity, LA, CA
- 2018: Speaker: CIO Summit – The Future is Overrated Compared to Human Ingenuity, SF, CA
Storytek / Estonia
- 2018: Mentor / Speaker: Storytek / Estonia – Content & Media – Tech Accelerator
- 2017: Speaker: StoryTek / Estonia – AV, Tech, Entrepreneurs & Content Creators, Tallinn, Estonia
Tallinn Music Week, Estonia
- 2018: Speaker / Panelist: Tallinn Music Week (TMW) Creative Impact Conference, Tallinn, Estonia
Themed Entertainment Assoc.
- 2018: Moderator / Speaker: Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) Future of Engagement, LA, CA
- 2018: Speaker: General Assembly – UX / UI, Gaming & Experience Design, LA, CA
- 2018: Speaker / Panelist: SpaceTech Summit – Panelist – Draper U, From Corp. to Citizen, SF, CA
- 2017: Panelist: AI.LA – Interactive Exploration of Art + Technology, LA, CA
- 2017: Speaker: Product School – Gaming, Story & Experience Design, LA, CA
- 2014-2017: Speaker: Architecture, Association for Learning Environments, Make>Play>Learn Tempe, AZ